Title: Canada Millwright
Location: Alberta, Canada
Cianbro has employment opportunities in Alberta, Canada for Journey Level Millwrights.
- Installs machinery and equipment according to general arrangement layout plans, blueprints, specifications and other drawings in an industrial environment.
- Dismantles and repairs machinery and equipment using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other handtools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using winches, jacks, hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Assembles and installs machinery and equipment such as shafting, conveyors, pulpers, vats, agitators, tram rails, pumps and motors using handtools and powertools.
- Constructs foundations for machines using handtools and building materials, such as wood, cement and steel.
- Sets base plates to line and level and installs grout beneath them.
- Aligns machines and equipment using optical and laser alignment equipment.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of journey level experience.
- NCCER Certified Plus. Cianbro will offer testing.
- Canadian Red Seal trade certification is an asset.
- Work cycle: 2 weeks on (14 days /10 hours) –7 days off.
- Minimum of $40/hr.
- Air transportation, meals & lodging provided.
- Assignment potentially starting in June 2014.
- Minimum 1 year commitment - up to a 4 year work assignment.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans and individuals with physical or mental disabilities.