Title: Parts/Inventory Worker
(Fixed Base Position) Curtis Bay, MD 21226
- Picking and packing orders of tools and consumables received from projects utilizing a scanner and our computerized inventory control system.
- Putting away consumables and repaired tools.
- Cleaning, inspecting, and testing air monitoring equipment.
- Documenting shipments of tools being sent out for repair.
- Perform inventory/cycle counts in all storage areas (computer work minimal unless otherwise advised).
- Back fill at the order desk and the shipping/receiving dock as needed.
- Assist in other yard duties as needed, including cleaning yard, help with loading and unloading trucks, other duties in possible inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to maintain a neat and clean work environment; must be okay with physical work/not being at desk all day.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
- Must be organized and physically able to carry and put away tools and materials in a warehouse shelving type environment.
- Must be comfortable operating a computer and a barcode scanner to manage inventories.
- Must be responsible and self-motivated.
- Computerized inventory control experience would be a plus.
- Forklift experience and/or use of pallet jack a plus
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.