Location: Pittsfield, ME
The preferred candidate for buyer will prioritize, research, analyze, coordinate and execute the daily maintenance procurement requirements for Cianbro Equipment—Pittsfield, ME.
- Lead by example in the areas of wellness, safety, production, quality and teamwork.
- Procurement of parts for heavy equipment maintenance/repair.
- Link parts purchase orders to equipment work orders to properly track equipment maintenance cost/history.
- Assist equipment technicians with parts breakdowns and parts identification.
- Manage/negotiate parts vendor discount/incentive programs.
- Research and analysis required to perform Procurement responsibilities.
- Provide backup (as needed) for procuring tools (expensed) tool parts and tool crib consumables.
- Provide backup (as needed) for procuring consumables for Cianbro Projects.
- Demonstrate the ability & willingness to work safely at all times.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Heavy Equipment Parts Procurement.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively work with suppliers & team members.
- Knowledge of equipment hydraulic systems and fittings.
- Possess strong people skills and be able to work towards achieving common goals.
- Be a self-starter who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate and possess knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office.
- Support company vision, mission, values, ideals and policies while exhibiting a strong work ethic and project a professional image.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.