- Lay-out, fabricate, assemble, install, and maintain mechanical piping systems which include industrial processing systems, and high pressure piping systems according to the working drawings.
- Cut and bevel pipe using oxy-fuel cutting torches, mechanical beveller’s or a combination of power and hand tools. Must be proficient in making rolling offsets, fish mouths, laterals and consistently fabricating pipe to the correct dimension.
- Measure, fabricate, and fit up butt-weld, socket weld, “V” grove pipe, valves, hangers, and threaded piping systems.
- Operate threading machine equipment.
- Ability to use rigging to move and get pipe in place.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of experience fitting a variety of pipe in an industrial environment.
- Proficient in the use of cutting torches, plasma arc, cutting machines and rigid power threading equipment.
- Able to read isometric drawings of piping systems and draw ISO’s of field run piping and fabricate from these drawings.
- Prior rigging experience is a plus.
- NCCER certification is a plus.
- State licensing may be required depending upon state.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.