Title: Transmission Line General Foreman
- Assist Estimating during project bid process.
- Assist Project team in pre-planning and design of distribution/transmission projects.
- Responsible for providing direct supervision and technical guidance to Line Foreman and line crews performing maintenance and construction activities on all electrical distribution/transmission lines and associated electrical equipment.
- Assist in design and delivery of distribution/transmission line training.
- Consistent delivery of Cianbro safety procedures and processes to all TM’s and sub-contractors.
- Assist management team in development and growth of distribution/transmission line services.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience at all levels and classifications while understanding all facets of distribution/transmission line construction and associate voltage levels.
- Must have demonstrated supervisory experience within multi-voltage distribution/ transmission work.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of utility construction (technology, equipment and methods and safety required.
- Must have a solid understanding of environmental rules and regulations.
- Requires outside work and being exposed to weather extremes of heat, cold, humidity and inclement weather.
- Travel is required.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.