Title: General Foreman/ Superintendent - Power & Energy
Supervise the total construction effort of T&D projects to ensure the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions. This includes project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers.
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- May authorize and/or approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc.
- Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Interfacing with client representatives, AE representatives and other contractors, etc. as required.
- Work together with project supervision on a daily basis to communicate production goals and quality specifications of work, discuss issues that have surfaced (around people, means and methods, material or equipment use, etc. extra or out of scope work), and ideas to help team achieve project goals.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 4 year Construction Management degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills essential.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.