Title: Ceritifed Welding Inspector
Location: Brewer, ME
- Inspects and tests welded joints of work in progress and of completed units for visible defects, correct dimensions, joint strength, bead formation, weld penetration, and conformance with layout, blueprint, and work order specifications, applying knowledge of welding principles and metallurgical properties.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent Certification as an ASNT SNT-TC1A Level II Visual Inspector familiar with welding processes and examination.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and ethical behavior.
- Must be able to deal professionally with personnel at all levels (from craftsperson to owner's management representatives and third party authorities).
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation