Title: Superintendent - Heavy Civil/Marine - Infrastructure Market
- Supervise construction field operations to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions -including project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control, daily activity planning, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required, suggesting alternatives to mitigate delays and interface issues during design changes and ongoing construction
- Coordinate resources to successfully manage the work area.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience
- Heavy Civil, Marine, Concrete Construction Experience is essential
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills
- Some travel required
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.