Title: Financial Analyst - Financial Leadership Development Program
Location: Pittsfield, ME
This position is a 3 year rotational training program that involves significant interaction with accounting and finance functions, support departments, project teams, and regional management. Rotations include Corporate Finance, Regional Finance, and Project/Field Analysis.
- Key responsibilities include account reconciliations, data integrity checks, bank reconciliations, preparation and analysis of month end financials including income statement and balance sheet, establish and maintain cost structures and controls that ensure proper financial and management reporting of operational results.
- Problem solve as needed for overhead departments and projects. Review balance sheet and income statement for the Cianbro Companies. Coordinate and calculate the Work in Process adjustments. Prepare the monthly financial performance metrics, monitor financial results vs budget and prior forecast.
- Participate in operations reviews, monthly CTC's / forecasts and quarterly Business Reviews. External audit analysis, Sales & Use Tax audits.
- Annual budget analysis including business unit and department support.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Self-starter, pro-active, motivated, and a positive entrepreneurial attitude. Works well as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills. “Can-do” attitude: ability to work intensively in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including graphs, pivot tables and what if statements.
- Intermediate Microsoft Access and PowerPoint skills.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.