“This has been the best planned and run construction project by a contractor at Somerset that we have been involved with over the last ten Years.”
SAPPI Project Engineer, Gregory Hale
Scope of Work
Cianbro completely dismantled, removed and replaced the headbox for the #2 paper machine.
- Dismantled and removed the existing headbox
- Installed a new approach header
- Installed a new Mitsubishi headbox
- Installed 4,500 linear feet of stainless steel piping
- Installed 100 linear feet of polished pipe
- Installed 2,500 linear feet of associated electrical cable
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro performed all demolition and replacement work within a five day shut-down period, working around the clock.