Scope of Work
Cianbro constructed the 115/34.5 kV substation and control house.
- Erected all structural steel
- Installed 2 dead-end structures
- Installed 7 bus supports
- Installed 5 switches, 1 circuit switcher, and 2 breakers
- Installed 2 station service supports and all associated equipment
- Pulled and terminated 25,000 feet of cable
- Installed 1,000 feet of bus and all associated support and equipment
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro constructed the substation during the harsh winter months. In addition the inclement and unpredictable New England weather challenged the schedule-driven project.