Scope of Work
Cianbro replaced the 115 kV substation with a new breaker and a half substation.
- Constructed all electrical power and controls for the new control house
- Erected yard structural steel including four dead end structures, 22 switch stands, 32 bus support stands, and 12 miscellaneous stands
- Installed yard equipment including 11 breakers, 30 CCVTs, 22 manual switches, six motor operated switches, 141 station post insulators, and 24 lightning arresters
- Pulled and terminated 80,000 linear feet of cable
- Installed 5,500 linear feet of aluminum bus and supports
- Performed electrical power and control modifications and additions to the existing 345 kV control house
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro performed all work in an existing energized 115/345 kV substations.