Scope of Work
Cianbro performed all electrical construction necessary for the expansion of the existing 115/34.5 kV substation, including the electrical outfitting of the new control house, steel erection, yard equipment installation, high-voltage and P&C testing, and above grade conduit and cable installations.
- Erected the structural steel
- Furnished and installed control house AC/DC equipment, cable tray and lighting
- Constructed and modified a 115 kV bus system
- Installed 3 capacitor banks, 3 circuit switchers, 1 circuit breaker and other equipment
- Performed high-voltage and P&C testing
- Completed above grade conduit installation
- Completed equipment grounding
- Pulled and terminated power and control cables
- Constructed and installed all flex taps
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro performed all of this work in an existing, energized substation yard.