Scope of Work
Cianbro performed the above-grade construction of the 115 kV Substation.
- Installed above-grade grounding and conduit
- Installed, adjusted, and ductored 4 (ea) air-break switches
- Installed, adjusted, and ductored 6 (ea) breaker disconnect switches
- Installed 3 (ea) 115 kV Circuit Breakers
- Installed 18 (ea) 115/34.5 kV LA’s and 7 (ea) CCVT’s
- Erected and installed a complete 34.5 kV yard
- Fabricated 1,760 linear feet of 115 kV rigid aluminum compression bus
- Pulled and terminated yard control cable (3,084 terminations)
- Fabricated and installed 16 (ea) control panels
- Fitted-out the control house
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The project schedule was a key focus for Cianbro, as we worked alongside two other companies who performed the below-grade construction and control house erection. Additionally, a portion of this project was constructed primarily during the harsh winter months.