Scope of Work
Cianbro constructed a new, 40MW, wood-fired power plant.
- Installed a 400,000 pound per hour traveling-grate field-erected boiler
- Erected a 45.5MW condensing turbine/generator with six extraction points for feedwater heating
- Constructed fuel storage and handling facilities
- Installed a fuel processing building containing fuel screens and hoggers
- Constructed turbine/generator and boiler buildings along with an office facility, warehouse, and maintenance shop
- Erected a multicyclone, electrostatic precipitator and a two-cell cooling tower
- Installed a 290-foot self-supporting steel air exhaust stack
- Built preliminary water treatment and zero discharge wastewater treatment systems
- Installed electrical and control management systems for the entire plant including the burner management system
- Main steam piping operating pressure was 1485 psig at a temperature of 955 degrees. Chrome Moly piping was used.