Scope of Work
Cianbro installed and commissioned a new HRSG unit attached to an existing GE LM6000 PC gas turbine and an 18 MW GE auto extraction steam turbine. The project also included the installation and commissioning of a new 1,000 horsepower natural gas fired boiler.
- Installed the package boiler, economizer, and stack
- Installed, tested, and insulated the package boiler piping and equipment
- Installed a new pipe bridge
- Removed existing simple cycle gas turbine stack and duct work silencer
- Installed new HRSG modules, stack, and duct burners
- Installed the HRSG steam drum, prefabricated piping, and liner plates
- Installed the ammonia tank and piping for NOx catalyst
- Welded heavy wall chrome piping with a 100% x-ray acceptance
- Performed multiple two-crane lifts, up to 90 tons
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro maintained an aggressive schedule, worked within limited and confined site access, while successfully performing two-crane lifts with no service interruptions during installation and commissioning.