Scope of Work
Cianbro constructed a 148,000-square-foot, five-story administration building, also known as the Cianchette Building, with seven levels including the basement and an enclosed rooftop mechanical penthouse. The building boasts a 112-foot x 240-foot footprint with a brick façade, precast curtain wall, and a daylight basement with a radius at two of the four corners. All occupied spaces are Class A office space with Cat 6e communications and redundant systems.
- Site work included leveling 380,000 cubic yards of earth and providing all landscaping, paving, and site improvements
- Fabricated 690 tons of structural steel
- Installed steel frame structure with cementitious sprayed fireproofing
- Installed cast-in-place foundation walls with spread footings, rebar, and basement slab-on-grade with elevated composite concrete floor slabs on metal decking
- Installed electrical, data services, and sprinkler systems
- Installed three hydraulic elevators
- Framing and wallboard
- Millwork, cabinetry, door installations, and finishes
- Installed ceiling, flooring, and roofing
- Painting and finishing
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Construction was challenging due to the large building footprint and seven work levels. Successful scheduling and coordination of all specialty trade partners were critical for the building to be finished during the summer, with the occupants moving in during final completion.