Scope of Work
Cianbro constructed an 80,000-square-foot, two-story call center/office complex on the campus of a major financial institution.
- Constructed a 4,000-square-foot, one-story connector — linking the new structure to the existing office building complex
- The building was constructed with a raised floor concept to accept computer, phone, and electrical cabling eliminating above ceiling routing
- Installed mechanical equipment in a separate utility building on the opposite side of the facility access road
- Erected the steel frame
- Installed the glazed-brick exterior, windows, and exterior Spectis trim to match the adjacent buildings
- Constructed a flat roof with an Eternit slate shingled mansard section around the perimeter of the building
- Installed a 60-foot-long skylight — over the two-story open lobby — in the peaked roof of the center section
- Installed blue stone flooring in the lobby, woven fabric wall covering, and a large center stairway with Brazilian cherry treads and Honduran mahogany rails
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro successfully managed 27 major trade partners and suppliers to build this fast-track project in 26 weeks. Cianbro also maintained safe egress from Building Number 7 while constructing the connector.