"Thank you all for your very good work and many efforts. The building looks fantastic and we appreciate it! Here's to a job very well done!"
- Amy Hayes Novak, Senior Project Manager
Scope of Work
Cianbro served as Construction Manager for the 60,000-square-foot renovation of WEX's Global Contact Center located at 123 Darling Avenue in South Portland, Maine. The project received Green Globes Certification for Existing Buildings from the Green Building Initiative (GBI).
- Preconstruction Services:
- Worked closely with the owner and design team throughout preconstruction
- Provided cost modeling, alternatives, sustainability, and constructability analysis
- Crafted critical path method (CPM) schedule
- Provided trade partner qualification, bidding, analysis, and procurement
- Provided design-build mechanical, electrical, plumbing/fire protection (MEP/FP) including full modeling and coordination of systems
- Coordinated with local permitting authorities
- Construction Management Services:
- Completed interior demolition including MEP systems
- Completed structural repairs as required
- Provided full fit-out and finishes throughout
- Completed new kitchen and dining facilities
- Designed and installed new energy-efficient MEP systems
- Designed and installed voice/data/Information technology (IT) systems throughout
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The new facility was constructed with an aggressive schedule to accommodate WEX’s continued growth. Modeling and coordination of new MEP/FP systems was critical due to minimal interstitial space above the new ceiling.