Scope of Work
Cianbro constructed a new 6-mile, 34.5 kV transmission line including the demolition of two existing substations.
- Installed Section 115 temporary bypass transmission line and 12 wood pole structures
- Removed a portion of Section 115 permanent and temporary transmission line and 15 existing wood pole structures
- Removed two existing substations
- Installed 4 new drilled concrete foundations
- Constructed 75 new wood pole structures
- Installed 6 miles of 477 ACSR conductor
- Installed 6 miles of ADSS fiber
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The Cianbro team constructed a temporary bypass line to keep the existing transmission line energized during the construction of the new transmission line.