The General Manager of Industrial Manufacturing Operations is responsible to lead the development, coordination, and execution of the regional business plan. While upholding the values of the organization, this position will focus on four key pillars; safety, people, financials, and the customer. As the General Manager, you will be expected to represent the company as the face of the organization, foster a caring, team oriented work environment, and become an active member of the community.
- Lead and maintain a strong safety focus and culture.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Health and Wellness. Leading by example, educating and influencing the behavior of others to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Oversee all project financials to ensure financial profitability results are in alignment with the Business Plan and the strategic vision of the Company.
- Review financial statements, bid and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Lead the development of the Business Plan to grow the business unit while directly and actively coaching, guiding, and supervising the Regional Management Team to achieve the Company’s strategic goals.
- Ensure careful allocation of resources to drive sustainable results.
- Direct the execution of standard project management protocols and aid the team in analyzing and resolving problems that arise within project execution, including negotiations with clients as needed.
- Actively foster and maintain business development relationships and opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in construction related programs plus a minimum of ten years of experience in business operations related to heavy industrial construction.
- Knowledge and experience in P&L financial operations, cost control, marketing, and employee relations required.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication, presentation, and analytical skills a necessity.
- Excellent client service skills with the demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues, portray a positive and professional image to clients.
- Must have a competitive spirit and awareness of competitive pressures.
- Knowledge of sales/marketing processes in the construction industry.
- Experience with applying LEAN to construction operations preferred.
- This position requires frequent travel and extended hours to support the business objectives.
Click here to learn more about our Industrial Manufacturing Operations.
Cianbro’s Diversity of Markets Served:
- Food & Beverage
- Wood Products
- Pulp & Paper
- Landfill Management
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.