Cianbro's Equipment Group is seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join their Mid-Atlantic Team.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Mechanic and/or a combination of technical education and mechanical experience required in Heavy Construction Equipment.
- Must be able to obtain CDL (Clean driving record). Existing CDL License preferred.
- Ability to operate Equipment for repair purposes
- Strong people skills. Able to communicate effectively with clients and others
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the construction industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to follow all safety requirements
- Must be able to work easily and skillfully with hands; climb and work at heights, work in confined spaces and around water, stand for long periods; Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl to reach hard to get at work areas; use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects
- Day to day preventative maintenance and repair of all types of heavy equipment including cranes, dirt and other heavy construction equipment.
- Understanding of heavy equipment repairs and rebuild process.
- Responsible for inspection, repairs, and performing an operational and pre-ship check on all units prior to shipment to job sites.
- Responsible for inventory control in regards to researching parts in manuals, completing material requisitions, follow-up on arrival dates, as well as returning unused parts to vendors.
Responsible for completing daily activity plans, identify & mitigating job hazards, developing and meeting schedules
On-site repairs and maintenance at construction jobsite locations
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.