Scope of Work
Cianbro installed a new 1,600-amp, 480-volt service with numerous panelboards and distribution transformers ranging in size from 112 kVA to 30 kVA. The interior light fixtures accentuate the modern look to this dynamic project. The exterior site lighting fixtures have an artistic rendering that supports the look of this building.
- Installed two inverters for interior and exterior egress lighting
- Installed state-of-the-art fire alarm and security systems
- Installed audio-visual wiring, as well as computer, data, and voice wiring
- Installed kitchen equipment wiring that required close coordination to ensure proper circuitry for all the kitchen cooking equipment
- Installed Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) obstruction lighting due to the close proximity to the Danbury airport
- Installed custom interior and exterior light fixtures
- Wired all HVAC equipment
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro successfully managed the installation of several emergency lighting additions that were required at the conclusion of this project including a new inverter and supplemental fixtures.