“…was the fastest ridgeline project completed to date in the State of Maine...was especially impressed by your company’s safety procedures and attention to quality control and assurance...a partnership embracing clear communication and endless cooperation…” - Will Spielvogel, COO Jay Cashman Inc.
Scope of Work
Cianbro erected a 20 MW wind project with 10, 2 MW Gamesa wind turbines.
- Installed 10 rock anchor foundations
- Provided all offloading, erection and down tower wiring services
- Installed 7,000 feet of overhead transmission lines
- Installed 7,000 feet of overhead distribution lines
- Installed 2 miles of underground collection power lines and fiber network
- Performed operations and maintenance
- Constructed O&M Building
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
This ridgeline wind farm project was constructed on an accelerated schedule in which construction began in August and was commissioned / operating by December. Cianbro was selected by the Owner as a result of our self-perform capabilities on all aspects of the work and providing our client with collaboration and schedule certainty to avoid winter conditions.