Scope of Work
Cianbro installed a new perimeter security fence around an existing substation including a shooter detection system, intrusion detection system, closed-circuit cameras, lighting and various other access controls.
- Erected 5,990 linear feet of security fencing with (7) gates
- Installed 128 perimeter lights
- Mounted 91 CCTVs
- Installed 26,000 linear feet of conduit on the security fence
- Pulled and terminated all wire and cabling for devices
- Installed a new security building including foundations
- Installed access controls, cameras, and lights to the existing control house
- Provided testing & commissioning
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The perimeter terrain provided challenging access and elevation changes and the fencing system required foundations to be set at specific distances with predetermined changes in the foundation elevations. Upfront planning and extra attention to layout ensured the project team completed the project with zero rework.